Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ducky fair photos

I forgot to mention my great surprise when Garrett Ramsay, Perham, MN Shetland (and other species) breeder, strolled into the Carver County 4H sheep barn as we were setting up Lily and Poppy's stall. He told me he was at our little fair to judge the pigeons!I hope I did not distract him too greatly while I snapped a half-dozen pictures. (If you want more of them, Garrett, email me!)
Duck showing followed pigeons; they are such inherently funny creatures, I had to photograph a few. Sweet children, intensely awaiting the judge's scrutiny:
And this little girl, not interested in showing, but in taking home this duck she bought from a big 4H girl! Adorable!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun to see Garrett in "official capacity"! And that girl hugging her duck - priceless! Thanks for sharing.

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

hey i'd love to see the other photos too!